1. Hourly Rides — The one hour ride departs every hour on the hour from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm. You ford the Oconaluftee River, go through a tunnel underneath US 441 and then make a 3-mile loop on the mountain.
Hourly rate: $35 per rider.
2. Waterfall Ride — The 2.5-hour ride departs three times a day at 9:00 am, 12:00 pm, and 3:00 pm. You ride for a mile above the Smokemont Campground. Then you ride alongside mountain streams until you reach the Chasteen Creek Waterfall. You dismount for approximately 15 minutes to view the waterfall. *Note: The Chasteen Creek Waterfall is the waterfall playing in the video on this page.
Waterfall rate: $87.50 per rider.
3. Four-Hour Ride — The four-hour ride departs once a day at 10:00. Features include wooded mountain trail, miles of creekside scenery, and two cascades.
Four-Hour rate: $140 per rider.
4. Wagon Rides — Our wagon ride travels down the Old Turnpike Road, alongside the Oconaluftee River. You pass fields we frequently see wildlife in, and we share some historical information with you along the way. There are no age or weight restrictions on the wagon. 9:45 – 4:45 every hour.
Wagon Rides: $15 per rider.
Your family’s safety is important to us so a pre-ride safety and riding instruction is presented prior to departure and the following requirements are in place:
• Riders must be 5 years or older, however, there is no minimum age for the wagon rides.
• Maximum weight no more than 240 lbs.
• No doubling up with children
*All Ride-Length Times Are Approximate
*For the most accurate GPS directions, please use Google Maps. There is a Google Map embedded in the bottom of each page to help you reach Smokemont without aggravation. Currently Apple Maps is not correct and we are working with them to update their App.*