1. Hourly Rides — You ford the Oconaluftee River, go through a tunnel underneath US 441, and then make a 3-mile loop on the mountain.
Departure Times: 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, 2:30, 3:30
Hourly rate: $40 per rider.
2. Waterfall Ride — The 2.5-hour ride, you ride for a mile above the Smokemont Campground. Then you ride alongside mountain streams until you reach the Chasteen Creek Waterfall. You dismount for approximately 15 minutes to view the waterfall. *Note: The Chasteen Creek Waterfall is the waterfall playing in the video on this page.
Departure Times: 9:00, 12:00, 3:00
Waterfall rate: $100 per rider.
3. Four-Hour Ride — The four-hour ride departs once a day. Features include a wooded mountain trail, miles of creekside scenery, and two cascades.
Departure Time: Currently Unavailable
Four-Hour rate: $160 per rider.
4. Wagon Rides — Our wagon ride travels down the Old Turnpike Road, alongside the Oconaluftee River. You pass fields we frequently see wildlife in, and we share some historical information with you along the way. There are no age or weight restrictions on the wagon.
Departure Times: 10:45, 11:45, 12:45, 1:45, 2:45, 3:45
Wagon Rides: $20 per rider.
Your family’s safety is important to us so a pre-ride safety and riding instruction is presented prior to departure and the following requirements are in place:
• Riders must be 5 years or older, however, there is no minimum age for the wagon rides.
• Maximum weight no more than 240 lbs.
• No doubling up with children
*All Ride-Length Times Are Approximate